Entlifeonline is an education marketing and business ideas blog… With ultimate resource on marketing, advertising and other related areas for students & professionals, as well as business ideas & tips for small business owners & aspiring entrepreneurs.
Information on education marketing and other marketing related areas are provided based on my personal experience as a graduate of marketing and also as a professional marketer.
The details on the various business ideas are provided based on research (interviews) Carried out on experienced top level entrepreneurs on different line or field of business with at least 8 years experience.
We also provide educating management tips on how to manage your business.
PURPOSE OF THIS EDUCATION MARKETING AND BUSINESS IDEAS BLOG
Surprisingly, due to shyness, lack of finance, lack of confidence, and opportunities (just to mention a few); aspiring entrepreneurs found it difficult to make researches and gather useful and valuable information on business they intend going into.
The purpose of this blog is to provide premium information related to education marketing…
…and also on how to startup any profitable business of choice.
AIM OF THIS EDUCATION MARKETING AND BUSINESS IDEAS BLOG
Our aim is by the information provided, tackle and eradicate unemployment and poverty in Nigeria and in Africa generally…
as well as help well help students, researchers and professionals with ultimate resource on marketing, advertising, personal selling, and other marketing related areas.
Premium fresh cosmetics is standard cosmeceutical and skincare production company that will be located in an industrial area in Ibadan.
We have been able to secure a long term lease for a facility in a strategic location with an option of a long term renewal on an agreed terms and conditions that is favorable to us.
The facility has government approval for the kind of production business we want to run and the facility is easily accessible and we are deliberate about that because we want to facilitate easy movement of raw materials (chemicals and packaging containers) and finished products (skincare products).
Premium fresh organic® Skincare Line, is in the cosmeceutical skincare production industry to produce standard and effective skincare products such as anti-aging topical treatment products, Sun care products, Acne treatment products, Dry skin care products, lip care products and other skin care products.
We are also in business to make profits at the same to give our customers value for their money; we want to give people and businesses who patronize our cosmeceutical skin care products the opportunity to be part of the success story of our brand.
We are aware that there are several big scale and small scale cosmeceutical skincare production companies and cosmetic and beauty care product manufacturing companies scattered all around Nigeria most especially Ibadan whose products can be found in every nooks and crannies of The Nigeria which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to enable us locate the business in an area that can easily accept our products and brand.
We ensured that our facility is easy to locate and we have mapped out plans to develop a far reaching distribution network for wholesalers of cosmeceutical skincare throughout the republic of Nigeria.
Much more than producing quality, effective and safe cosmeceutical skincare products, our customer care is going to be second to none.
We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they purchase any of our product and also to become our loyal customers and ambassadors.
Premium fresh cosmetics will ensure that all our customers (wholesale distributors) are given first class treatment whenever they visit our or store.
We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that will directly or indirectly affect them.
Premium fresh is personal business that will be owned by Agabi Godwin.
Godwin who is Chief Executive Officer of the Company is currently an undergraduate of Marketing.
Premium fresh cosmetics is going to run a standard and licensed cosmeceutical skincare production company whose products will not only be sold in Ibadan but also throughout Nigeria.
We are in the cosmeceutical skincare production industry to make profits and also to give our customers value for their money. We will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law in the Nigeria to accomplish our business goal and objective.
These are some of the products that we will be offering;
- Producing topical anti-aging cosmeceuticals
- Producing acne cosmeceuticals
- Producing sun care cosmeceuticals
- Producing dry skin cosmeceuticals
- Producing lip care cosmeceuticals
- Shaving cream, shaving preparations and aftershave products
- Face and body creams, beauty creams and lotions and hand cream or lotions
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish standard cosmeceutical skincare production Company whose products will be only be sold in Ibadan, Lagos and Nigeria as a whole.
- Our mission is to establish a standard and world class cosmeceutical skin care production Company / brand that in our own capacity will favorably compete with leaders in the industry.
- We want to build a business that will be listed amongst the top 20 cosmeceutical skincare brands in Nigeria.
Our Business Structure
Premium fresh cosmetics is a business that is established with the aim of competing favorably with other leading cosmeceutical skincare product brands in the industry. This is why we will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Plant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Machine Operators
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Distribution Truck Drivers
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the cosmeceutical skincare production plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity and quality of cosmeceutical skincare products that are to be produced
- Map out strategy that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials to the plant and easy flow of finished products through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the plant meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Responsible for the purchase of raw materials and packaging materials
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
Accountant / Cashier
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the line manager
Production Workers / Machine Operators:
- Responsible for preparing, blending, compounding and packaging cosmeceutical skincare products
- Handles labeling of cosmeceutical skincare products
- Operates machines used in the manufacturing anti-aging topical treatment products, Sun care products, Acne treatment products, Dry skin care products, lip care products and other skin care products
- Assists in packaging and loading cosmeceutical skincare products into distribution trucks
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assists in loading and unloading cosmeceutical skin care products
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assists the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a delivery schedule.
- Local-delivery drivers may be required to sell products or services to stores and businesses on their route, obtain signatures from recipients and collect cash.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
We are quite aware that there are several cosmeceutical skin care product manufacturing companies both large and small in Nigeria which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business so as to compete favorable with them.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Aduni’s skin care clinic employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in start – up business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business modelthat will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Aduni’s organic skin care clinic;
Part of what is going to count as positives for Premium Fresh cosmetics Line, is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understands how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, the wide varieties of cosmeceutical skin care products that we produce, our large national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new cosmeceutical skincare production company and we don’t have the financial capacity to engage in the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business especially when big names in Nigeria.
The opportunities available to cosmeceutical skin care products manufacturing companies with a wide range of products are enormous. This is due to the fact that almost all Nigerians and people from all over the world make use of cosmeceutical skincare products on a daily basis.
As a result of that, we were able to conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies so as to position our business to take advantage of the existing market for cosmeceutical skin care products and also to create our own new market. We know that it is going to requires hard work, and we are determined to achieve it.
We are quite aware that just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn and unfavorable government policies. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new cosmeceutical skincare production company or cosmetics and beauty care product manufacturing company in same location where ours is located.
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with the existing trend in the cosmeceutical skin care production industry or even the cosmetic & beauty care products manufacturing industry, you will quite agree that despite the fact that there are competitions in different stages of the industry.
That is competitions amongst bigger corporations such as Unilever, L & Mary Kay; and also competitions amongst smaller and medium scale cosmeceutical skincare product manufacturing companies.
Most cosmeceutical skin care products manufacturing company are leveraging on creativity in terms of packaging and marketing to continue to stay afloat in the industry.
Another trend in this industry is the exploration of safer raw materials for the production of cosmeceutical skin care products. The truth is that people all over the world are looking for cosmeceutical skin care products that contain less chemical hence the increase in demand for cosmeceutical skin care products that are produced from herbal raw materials.
Lastly, the cosmeceutical skincare production industry is the adoption of eco – friendly approach towards the production and packaging of its products. As a matter of fact, the industry’s adoption of eco-friendly practices will likely persuade environmentally conscious consumers to buy its products, while increasing operators’ efficiency.
Our Target Market
When it comes to selling cosmeceutical skin care products, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who resides in our target market locations.
In view of that, we have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to engage in wholesale distribution and to retail cosmeceutical skin care products to the following groups of people;
- Cosmetic Shops
- Corporate Executives
- Government Officials
- Business People
- Military Men and Women
- Sports Men and Women
- Everybody in our target market location
A close study of the cosmeceutical skincare production industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade.
As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiffer competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other cosmeceutical skincare production companies and beauty care product manufacturing companies in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole.
Aduni’s skin care clinic is launching a standard cosmetic and beauty care product brand that will indeed become the preferred choice of residence of Hartford – Connecticut and every city where our cosmetic and beauty care product will be retailed.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Premium fresh cosmetics is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understands how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also the wide varieties of cosmeceutical skincare products that we produce our large and far reaching national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups cosmeceutical skincare production companies) in the cosmeceutical skincare production industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Aduni’s skin care clinic is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the cosmeceutical production industry in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole. We are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to sell a wide range of cosmeceutical skin care products to a wide range of customers.
Aduni’s skin care clinic will generate income by selling the following products;
- Topical anti-aging cosmeceuticals
- Acne cosmeceuticals
- Sun care cosmeceuticals
- Dry skin cosmeceuticals
- Lip care cosmeceuticals
- Shaving cream, shaving preparations and aftershave products
- Face and body creams, beauty creams and lotions and hand cream or lotions
One thing is assured when it comes to cosmeceutical skin care production company, if your products are well – packaged and branded and if your production plant is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Lagos and every city where our cosmeceutical skin care products will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the cosmeceutical skincare production industry cum cosmetic and beauty care products manufacturing industryand we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Lagos.
Below is the sales projection for Premium fresh cosmetics based on the location of our businessand other factors as it relates to small scale and medium scale cosmeceutical skincare products and cosmetic and beauty care products manufacturing company start – ups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year-: #660,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: #950,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: #1,950,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Premium fresh cosmetics, and also the kind of cosmeceutical skin care products we produce, we conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to be able to penetrate the available market in our target market locations.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the numbers of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorable compete with other leading cosmeceutical skincare brands in Nigeria.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the cosmeceutical skin care production cum cosmetic and beauty care product manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategiesthat will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria.
In other to continue to be in business and grow, we must continue to sell our cosmeceutical skincare products to the available market which is why we will go all out to empower or sales and marketing team to deliver our corporate sales goals.
In summary, Premium fresh cosmetics will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our cosmeceutical skincare products;
- Introduce our cosmeceutical skin care products brand by sending introductory letters to residence, merchants, retailers and other stakeholders in Ibadan – Lagos and other cities both in the Nigeria and Ghana in the nearest future.
- Open our cosmeceutical skin care production company with a party so as to capture the attention of residence who are our first targets
- Engage in road show in targeted communities from time to time to sell our products
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our cosmeceutical skin care product brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing(referrals)
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
In spite of the fact that our cosmeceutical skincare production plant is a standard one with a wide range of cosmeceutical skin care products that in few years from now will favorably compete with other leading brands in the industry like Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Estee Lauder, Mary Kay and L’Oreal USA, Inc., we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products and brand. We are going to explore all available means to promote this brand.
Premium fresh, has a long term plan of distributing our cosmeceutical skin care products in various locations all around Nigeria. Which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted first in Ibadan before venturing into other states.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for selling our products but to also effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Premium fresh cosmetics line.
For a start, the major ones will be
Social media advertising and word of mouth.
And as time goes on the following approach will be adopted.
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, et al to promote our cosmeceutical skin care product brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around major cities in the Lagos state.
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that our products are well branded and that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
Our Pricing Strategy
When it comes to pricing for products such as skin care products, there are two sides to the coin. We are aware of the pricing trend in the cosmeceutical skincare production industry cum cosmetic and beauty care products manufacturing industry which is why we have decided to produce various sizes of cosmeceutical skin care products.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products are sold a little bit below the average prices of various cosmeceutical skin care product brands in Nigeria. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our cosmetic and beauty care product brands.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Premium fresh cosmetics, is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of Nigeria.
Here are the payment options that Premium fresh cosmetics will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for farm produces purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for our products.
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting a standard cosmeceutical skincare production company is indeed a capital intensive business. This is so because the amount required in setting up a cosmeceutical skin care production plant is not a piecemeal. The bulk of the start – up capital will be sent on leasing or acquiring a facility and also in purchasing mixing, blending, compounding and packaging equipment.
Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for purchase and servicing of distribution trucks, purchasing raw materials, paying of your employees and utility bills. This is the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital;
- Estimate of the Total Fee for Registering the Business in the Nigeria – #75,000
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – #300,000
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of premium fresh cosmetics in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – #1,400,000
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – #500,000.
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – #850,000
- The cost for payment of rent for 12months at #1.76 per square feet in the total amount of #105,600.
- The cost for construction of a standard cosmeceutical skin care production plant – #1,000,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery (#150,000) and phone and utility deposits (#850,000).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – #750,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (mixing, blending, compounding and packaging equipment, raw materials, and packaging materials et al) – #350,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) –#1,200,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, Fax Machines, tables and chairs et al) – #700,000.
- The cost of launching a website – #60,000
- The cost for our opening party – #250,000
- Miscellaneous – #950,000
We would need an estimate of #25,000,000to successfully set up our cosmeceutical skincare products production plant in Ibadan.
Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first 3 month of operation.
Generating Funds / Startup Capital for Aduni’s organic skincare clinic.
Premium fresh cosmetics, is a personal business that is owned and financed by Godwin. He do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B:We have been able to generate about #200,000(Personal savings #150,000 and soft loan from family members #50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of #15,000,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of any business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Premium fresh cosmetics is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our cosmeceutical skin care products a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Premium fresh cosmetics will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Premium fresh cosmetics store will be focused on skin treatment and is going to run a standard and licensed cosmeceutical skincare production company whose products will not only be sold in Ibadan but also throughout Nigeria.
In terms of what we intend to do
Premium fresh cosmetics, is in the cosmeceutical skincare production industry to produce standard and effective skincare products such as anti-aging topical treatment products, Sun burn products, Acne treatment products, Dry skin care products, lip care products and other skin care products.
Primarily, our mission is ensure individuals (most especially females) maintain a healthy and glowing skin which will of course will improve their confidence to be out spoken when and where necessary.
There are lots of skin care products out there. But they tend to contain hash chemicals which has both short and long term effects.
For the short effect terms we are looking at the likes of dark knuckles, sun burn, acne, skin irritations etc.
But for the long term effects we are looking at the likes of damaged skin cells and drastic aging.
With that said, Premium fresh cosmetics is in operation to avoid and correct skin issues caused by skin care products with hash chemicals.
We are confident of achieving this because our product are 100% natural and has no long or short term side effects whatsoever.
My potential clients are all individuals who are interested in glowing as well as maintaining a healthy skin.
However, my primary target audience would be females between the ages of 16 — 60.
Because a mismanagement of the skin during that period will result to a fairly terrible look.
Marketing and sales plan
The marketing strategy to be used to sell to our target market for now are social media advertising and word of mouth advertising.
Direct distribution strategy will be used as products will be moved straight to the end users after order confirmation.
As a one man business, Premium fresh cosmetics is looking at the possibility of entering the market with at least #4,000,000 including money for land.