This article “modeling agencies in Nigeria” entails a few details that can also be found on the about us / homepage website of some of the modeling agencies below.
If you would like to know to start and run a successful internet / cyber cafe click here.
Modeling Agencies In Nigeria
Agency #1 Beth modeling agency: This is one of Nigeria’s finest modeling agency and was founded by Nnema Anosice.
- The Beth modeling agency doesn’t prioritize professional pictures during application. However, you must be 5’8 feet tall to apply.
- Just like every other agencies, they require natural photos showing your bone structure.
- You are not required to submit body shot photos; you’ll be contacted when necessary.
- Make sure your photos are coloured and are 100% not edited.
- You’re required to relax your face while taking photos, do not smile or pout.
- Make – up, sunglasses and the likes are not allowed.
- Your hair should be as natural as possible and should be kept away from the face.
- Avoid wearing baggy clothes and simply stand up straight with shoulders back.
- Lastly, the photo submitted alongside your application needs to be a front facing hand shot.
Beth modeling agency contact details.
- Phone no: +2348033278752
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 5B karimu kotun St, Victoria island Lagos.
- Website: Bethmodelafrica.com
Agency #2 Catch 22 model: If you want to be scouted by this agency, you’re required to be
- 6ft 9in tall and above women and 6ft and above for men.
- You’ll need two photographs; one headshot and one full length shot.
- Your age, contact details, height, bust, waist and Hip measurement.
If you’re interested in being a catch 22 model, send your application in relation to all of the above catch 22 model management.
- Website: catch22modelmanagement.com
Agency #3 202 models: This agency is open to models between the ages of 3 – 70 years for their television adverts. In essence, any aspiring model between the ages of 3- 70 stand a chance.
Their services include TV adverts, bill board adverts, promotional model, face models etc.
202 models requirements include
- 5ft 7 – 6ft 5 for height.
- 3 – 15 years for kid models
- Aspiring models below 5ft 7 with super cute face and body can apply.
202 models contact details
- Website: 202model.com
- Whatsapp: +2349071916051
Agency #4 Y – Ray models: This agency is registered with the corporate affairs commission under the companies and allied matters act 1990. Y – ray models have been around for a while now and they train models and emphasize on good personality development.
Their modeling services include TV commercials, billboards, calendar, brand promotion, fashion shows, ushering, TV presentation, music video appearance ( video vixen) bridal train etc.
- Website: www.graymodels.com
- Address: opp All souls church kayode Animashaun street, off Admiralty way, Lekki phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
- 1 airport Rd lugbe, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Phone no: +23490606654
Agency #5: silverbird group: Founded by Mr Ben Murray Bruce in 1980. This group is actually a multi – media company which includes a radio station, television, cinemas and real estate.
However the silverbird group also involve in promoting models. They also host pageants which include one of the most recognized beauty pageants competition in the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MGBN); others include mother daughter pageants and Mr Nigeria.
This group actually holds the record of having produced the only black African to have won the Miss World beauty pageants in 2001.
- Main Website:www.silverbirdgroup.com
- Pageant website: www.mbgn.silverbirdgroup.com
Agency #6 Anaconda modeling agency: anaconda is a high-end professional modeling agency which was established in 2014. They are focused in producing commercial models to high-end corporations and discriminating clients for digital content ushering jobs, billboards advertising and corporate yearly calendars; Not forgetting brand promotion.
Wilson Moore (director of marketing), bolaji Johnson ( stage director), chinyere chukuwu (marketing) dynamic ayomide (promotion) are members of their team uploaded on their website.
- Mail address: email@example.com
- Corporate office: 7/9 Sawyer crescent, Gbagada estate phase 1 by corona school, Lagos, Nigeria.
Agency #7 Jc modeling agency Nigeria: JMCA is a modeling agency that specializes in helping aspiring models meet international standard. They provide models for events such as advertising, fashion shows and the likes.
- Address: Ambassador studios 52 Road one nation Garden Hotel 4th Avenue, festac town, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Phone : +2348036943491
Agency #8 Exquisite models international: This agency falls amongst one of the modeling agencies in Nigeria. Exquisite medals international has been around for a while now and their services include
- international runways and
- fashion prints.
- Address suite 1 soda Cruz hotel and suites 4th Avenue, 400 road, festac town Lagos.
- phone no: +23432371712
- Website: www.exquitemodels.co.uk
Agency #9 Pillars & pride of Afrika model & talent management: This modeling agency is involved in models of all types be it child model, baby model, teenage model, adult model etc.
Pillar & pride of afrika model are also known for their key roles in models development. They also indulge in constant evaluation and training making them one of the very best in Africa. They don’t settle for less.
- Website: www.prideofafrika.com
- Address: Baico plaza (7th floor) 12 Abibu – oki street, marina Lagos island.
- Phone no: 01 – 6571196, +2347084955556
Their services include
- providing models for conventions / trade shows
- regional and national commercials
- music videos etc.
Agency #10 Fashion instinct modeling agency: The fashion Instinct modeling in agency in Nigeria specializes in training and managing models for jobs like
- Runway modeling
- Commercial modeling
- Actors / talents management
- website: www.thefashioninstinct.com
- Address: 2nd floor, 34/36 ikorodu road beside diamond bank, jibowu, yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
- phone no: 01 – 82 47617, +2348029314720.
Agency #11 Zahara models: According to reports, Zahara models remains one of the best paying amongst other modeling agencies in Nigeria. And considering their decent paying rate, this agency should be the dream of every aspiring models in Nigeria searching for a reputable.
They’ve got pretty good reviews online.
- phone no: +2348037782973
Agency #12 Beige model management: Similar to other modeling agencies in Nigeria, beige model management specializes in getting jobs for models of different types.
Address: Number 8 Ohia street, ogbunabali, Obio- Alpori, Rivet state
Agency #13 Brendance and crusader limited: This modeling agency also host shows like the silverbird group. They are organizers of Nigeria’s international super model (NISM) pageant.
- Website: www.nismpageant.com
- Address: Number 20, mobolaji bank Anthony way ikeji, Lagos.
- Phone no: +2347084546231, +2348033460308
Agency #14 Look and more:
- Address 6th floor (transworld wing), investment house, 21/25 broad street, Lagos island, Lagos Nigeria.
- website: www.looksandmore.com
Agency #15 Isis model management: This agency is another top modeling agency interested look for jobs models should try. They currently boast of top models and have offices I’m South Africa and Nigeria.
Isis management contact details:
- Address 47 1st Avenue kew, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone no: 0633306578
- No 5A Adeyemi Lawson ikoyi Lagos Nigeria.
- mail: Isismodels@yahoo.com
- phone no: +2348093867188, +2348174610256
More information on all of the above mentioned modeling agencies in Nigeria can be gotten from their various social media platforms. it’s advisable you search their names on Instagram, twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc to get additional information and also follow them to always be in the know on latest happenings from their end; like exhibitions, castings, on going modeling application and the likes.